Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bangalore/Bengalooru

I have been living in Bangalore for more than 3 years. I am proud to say “I am a Bangalorian”, I like Bangalore and I want to spend rest my life in Bangalore. I like Kannada people’s culture and Kannada language more.

The best thing about Bangalore is, it’s Greenery. Wherever you go, you could find variety of flowers, plants in Gardens. Bangalore is well known as “Garden City”. Its climate is another advantage for the Garden City. Bangalore is a well known Tourist places in South India.

Bangalore has huge number of Industries in Software, Electrical, Electronics, Bio-Chemical and Mechanical. Bangalore has Head Quarters for India’s second and third largest software companies Infosys and Wipro. Other than this Bangalore is the capital for more than 3000 software firms which includes few MNC’s.

In Mechanical field it has large number of small and big firms who are the main spare part suppliers for India’s largest motor vehicles producing companies like Ashok Leyland and TVS.

More information in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment